Buy More & Save DETAILS
- How to Customize Your Bag Even If You're Not Creative: Take the quiz here, plus we'll send you a 24-hour free shipping code!
- Customize Your Long-Lasting Gift: Gift cards are impersonal, so instead, give your loved ones a personalized gift that is built to last and can carry over 100 lbs
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The mothers who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund; read Forbes.com's article on how this approach is changing people's lives, with 565,000 bag owners and counting
- A Water-Resistant Carryall: With a water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean, spills are not a problem
Manufacturing OriginSaidpur, Bangladesh
- Dimensions: 13" wide, 18" high, 8" deep, 3.5" drop, with a 6" x 7" inside pocket — compare the sizes of our different market bags here
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold over 100 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Spot clean, air dry
These bags are currently only available in natural colors with black print, but we hope to add more options soon. Also, please note that since these bags are custom-made to order, they are ineligible for returns (except for issues of quality or craftsmanship, which we'd be happy to remedy ASAP).
- Your Thoughtful Wedding Gift: Give a long-lasting gift that will remind a couple of their special day — even when they're running errands and hauling groceries years down the line. Use this customized bag (e.g. "The Wilsons, est. 5/15/2018") as a ready-made gift basket by filling it with additional items
- Your Next Baby Shower Gift: Customize a bag with the baby's full name (e.g. "Robert Samuel Liu"). Not only does this make a sweet gift for an expectant mom in your life, it's also incredibly useful — because that mom is going to be hauling around a lot of baby supplies soon!
- Your Personalized Housewarming Gift: Whether a friend is having a housewarming party or someone just moved in across the street, customize your bag with the name of their new neighborhood to make for a warm and thoughtful gift (think "Welcome to Atwater Village, LA")
- Watch: How Your Bag Changes the Lives of 106 Mothers
- Watch: 10 Steps to Make A Market Bag
- Watch: How to Customize Your Bag & Get It Back Around the World in 60 Seconds
Job Creation Results: