Please check to make sure everything is spelled correctly. Customized items can’t be returned, but are still covered by our product guarantee.
Made to order. Ships in 3 days.
Please Review Your Message:
Your uploaded content does not violate any intellectual property.
You agree to indemnify us from any claim.
- Your Long-Lasting, Water-Resistant Bag: We believe you want a product of enduring quality, so this bag is made to last — it's strong enough to hold over 100 pounds, and has a water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean
- Your Bag Fights Landfills: This bag is resilient and reusable, so you can help keep single-use bags out of landfills; plus, it's made of natural jute fiber, which generates more oxygen than any other Bangladeshi crop
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The female artisans who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund; read Forbes.com's article on how this approach is changing people's lives
- Dimensions: 13" wide, 18" high, 8" deep, with a 6" x 7" interior pocket — compare the sizes of our different market bags here
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Waterproof Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold over 100 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Spot clean, air dry
- Watch: How Your Bag Changes the Lives of 106 Mothers
- Watch: 10 Steps to Make A Market Bag
- Watch: How to Customize Your Bag & Get It Back Around the World in 60 Seconds
Job Creation Results: