Please Review Your Message
Please check to make sure everything is spelled correctly. Customized items can’t be returned, but are still covered by our product guarantee.
Made to order. Ships in 3 days.
- By Popular Demand: Made in response to requests for a smaller version of our jute tote, this durable, water-resistant bag is great for picnics, farmers' market expeditions, and more — and it's just the right size for a kid to carry, too
- Your Bag Fights Landfills: This bag is resilient and reusable, so you can help keep single-use bags out of landfills; plus, it's made of natural jute fiber, which generates more oxygen than any other Bangladeshi crop
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The female artisans who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund; read Forbes.com's article on how this approach is changing people's lives
Manufacturing OriginSaidpur, Bangladesh; finished in California
- Dimensions: 12.5" wide, 9.5" high, 5.5" deep, with a 5" x 6" interior pocket — compare the sizes of our different market bags here
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Spot clean, air dry
Note: The bags are currently only available in natural colors with black print, but we hope to add more options soon.
- Watch: How Your Bag Changes the Lives of 106 Mothers
- Watch: 10 Steps to Make A Market Bag
- Watch: How to Customize Your Bag & Get It Back Around the World in 60 Seconds
Job Creation Results: