Please check to make sure everything is spelled correctly. Customized items can’t be returned, but are still covered by our product guarantee.
Made to order. Ships in 3 days.
Please Review Your Message:
Your uploaded content does not violate any intellectual property.
You agree to indemnify us from any claim.
- Travel-Ready: You can use it as a pillow on a red-eye flight, then wear it to a business meeting (no ironing required)
- Long-Lasting: This piece is designed for the long haul, and the black overdyed indigo will stay dark for years to come
- American Made: This durable blazer is sewn in Los Angeles using fine Italian wool milled exclusively for Apolis
For a more tailored fit, we recommend sizing down from your normal size; please refer to the size chart above for exact measurements.
Male model wears Medium / Waist: 33, Height: 6’1”, Weight: 180lbs
Female model wears Petite / Waist: 29, Height: 6’0” Weight: 155lbs
Manufacturing OriginCrafted in California
- Quality Materials: Milled in Italy, 30% 13.5oz indigo-dyed wool, 60% cotton, 10% nylon, fallen buffalo horn buttons
- Five Pockets: One front chest pocket, two front patch pockets, two inside pockets
- Design Features: Three-button front, single-breasted with notch lapels; double back vent and four button-functional cuffs; lapel is 3” at widest point