Please Review Your Message
Please check to make sure everything is spelled correctly. Customized items can’t be returned, but are still covered by our product guarantee.
Made to order. Ships in 3 days.
- Travel-Ready: You can use it as a pillow on a red-eye flight, then wear it to a business meeting (no ironing required)
- Long-Lasting: This piece is designed for the long haul, and the black overdyed indigo will stay dark for years to come
- American Made: This durable blazer is sewn in Los Angeles using fine Italian wool milled exclusively for Apolis
For a more tailored fit, we recommend sizing down from your normal size; please refer to the size chart above for exact measurements.
Male model wears Medium / Waist: 33, Height: 6’1”, Weight: 180lbs
Female model wears Petite / Waist: 29, Height: 6’0” Weight: 155lbs
Manufacturing OriginCrafted in California
- Quality Materials: Milled in Italy, 30% 13.5oz indigo-dyed wool, 60% cotton, 10% nylon, fallen buffalo horn buttons
- Five Pockets: One front chest pocket, two front patch pockets, two inside pockets
- Design Features: Three-button front, single-breasted with notch lapels; double back vent and four button-functional cuffs; lapel is 3” at widest point