Please check to make sure everything is spelled correctly. Customized items can’t be returned, but are still covered by our product guarantee.
Made to order. Ships in 3 days.
Please Review Your Message:
Your uploaded content does not violate any intellectual property.
You agree to indemnify us from any claim.
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE DETAILS
Quantity Discounts (Quick tip! You can uniquely customize each bag & add them to your cart. You'll automatically qualify for quantity breaks at checkout.)
More than 50? Go here.
- How to Customize Your Bag Even If You're Not Creative: Take the quiz here, plus we'll send you a 24-hour free shipping code!
- Your Long-Lasting Bag is Dipped 3x in Natural Indigo: Each bag is dipped at least three times in a plant-based indigo dye in California & sun-dried — plus, this durable carryall is made to last and carry over 100 lbs, with a water-resistant interior
- Choose Your Own Handle: This bag comes with two vegetable-tanned handles (one long and adjustable, one short) that will both age to a golden brown over time — the long-handle option can easily be swapped out as needed, so whether you want to carry the bag with your hands or throw it over your shoulder, you're covered
- Please Note: Due to the nature of authentic indigo, small amounts of pigment may rub off on other surfaces and/or contents inside the bag
Manufacturing OriginSaidpur, Bangladesh
- Adjustable, Long, Vegetable-Tanned Leather Strap: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets — 0.75" width leather, 38" fully vertical strap, 19.75" drop, 1/8" thick leather (8oz weight)
- Short, Vegetable-Tanned Leather Strap: 0.75" width leather, 3.5" drop, 1/8" thick leather (8oz weight)
- Dimensions of Bag: 12.5" wide, 9.5" high, 5.5" deep, with a 6" x 7" inside pocket — compare the sizes of our different market bags here
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Hand-Dyed in Los Angeles: Each bag is dipped in indigo pigment four to five times and dried in the sun, resulting in a unique look without the use of caustic heavy chemicals
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold over 100 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Spot clean, air dry
Since these bags are custom-made to order, they are ineligible for returns (except for issues of quality or craftsmanship, which we'd be happy to remedy ASAP).
- Rep Your Hometown: Use the bag to give a shout-out to your neighborhood or a favorite travel destination, even when you're just on a quick grocery run
- What’s In the Bag?: Whether you’re carrying books and baby supplies or enjoying a leisurely stroll through your local farmer’s market, this is a fun way to let people know what’s inside; "This Bag Is Full of Donuts" is an all-time Apolis staff favorite
- Give a Personalized Gift: If you’re giving your bag as a gift, you can customize it to let the recipient know you were thinking of them — whether it's “Sarah’s Bag of Goodies” or “World’s Most Fashionable Grandma”
- Watch: How Your Bag Changes the Lives of 106 Mothers
- Watch: 10 Steps to Make A Market Bag
- Watch: How to Customize Your Bag & Get It Back Around the World in 60 Seconds
Job Creation Results: