Please Review Your Message
Please check to make sure everything is spelled correctly. Customized items can’t be returned, but are still covered by our product guarantee.
Made to order. Ships in 3 days.
- Impact for Baby2Baby (Oct. 8-15): Every tote purchased will provide one day of diapers for a baby living in poverty thanks to the non-profit Baby2Baby!
- A Limited-Edition Art Piece: Features a Los Angeles-themed print by the acclaimed LA artist Geoff McFetridge
- Your Long-Lasting, Water-Resistant Bag: Not only is this remarkably strong and durable bag ideal for picnics, farmers' market expeditions, and more, it's also just the right size for a kid to carry, too
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The female artisans who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund; read Forbes.com's article on how this approach is changing people's lives
Saidpur, Bangladesh; finished in California
- Dimensions: 13" wide, 18" high, 8" deep, with a 6" x 7" inside pocket — compare the sizes of our different market bags here
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold over 100 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Spot clean, air dry
- Watch: How Your Bag Changes the Lives of 106 Mothers
- Watch: 10 Steps to Make A Market Bag
- Watch: How to Customize Your Bag & Get It Back Around the World in 60 Seconds
Job Creation Results:
- Bangladesh Job Creation
- Artisan's Bank Ledger: Annual Profit Dividends & Retirement Fund
- Market Bag City Series: Across 12 Countries
- Apolis' 10-Day Bangladesh Trip Documenting the Moms Behind the Bags