Please check to make sure everything is spelled correctly. Customized items can’t be returned, but are still covered by our product guarantee.
Made to order. Ships in 3 days.
Please Review Your Message:
Your uploaded content does not violate any intellectual property.
You agree to indemnify us from any claim.
- Italian Raw Indigo Wool Exclusively Developed for Apolis: This durable jacket is made from fabric milled in Italy exclusively for Apolis, and features two different indigo-dyed wools woven using a Jacquard loom to achieve subtle variations in color and texture
- American-Made: Sewn in Los Angeles and finishing details are: fallen buffalo horn fisheye buttons, rounded collars, 4 front pockets with flaps, a hidden interior pocket, and raglan shoulders add some extra charm
- Natural Indigo Uniquely Ages Over Time: This timeless jacket gets more interesting with age, as the natural indigo dye fades uniquely over the years and matches your wear patterns, similar to indigo denim jeans
Male model wears Medium / Waist: 32, Height: 6’0”, Weight: 170lbs
Female model wears Petite / Height: 5’7”, Weight: 120lbs
Manufacturing OriginCrafted in California
- Quality Material: Milled in Italy using 30% 13.5oz indigo-dyed wool, 60% cotton, 10% nylon
- Useful: 4 front pockets with a 3" x 5" interior hidden pocket
- Other Details: fallen buffalo horn buttons, antique nickel reinforcement rivets
Dry clean only. True indigo-dyed garment. Any indigo bleeding can be removed with one wash.