Please check to make sure everything is spelled correctly. Customized items can’t be returned, but are still covered by our product guarantee.
Standard 3-weeks / Rush 10-days (add $2 per unit)
Please Review Your Message:
You affirm that your uploaded content does not violate any intellectual property.
You agree to indemnify us from any claim.
- Your Long-Lasting Bag: We believe you want a product of enduring quality, so this durable bag is made to last and can carry over 100 lbs
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The mothers who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund; read Forbes.com's article on how this approach is changing people's lives, with 565,000 bag owners and counting
- A Water-Resistant Carryall: With a water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean, spills are not a problem
Manufacturing OriginSaidpur, Bangladesh
- Dimensions: 13" wide, 18" high, 8" deep, 3.5" drop, with a 6" x 7" inside pocket — compare the sizes of our different market bags here
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold over 100 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Spot clean, air dry
These bags are currently only available in natural colors with black print. Since these bags are custom-made to order, they are ineligible for returns (except for issues of quality or craftsmanship, which we'd be happy to remedy ASAP). Also, please note that the back of the bag contains a factory code indicating where your bag comes from.
- Rep Your Hometown: Use the bag to give a shout-out to your neighborhood or a favorite travel destination, even when you're just on a quick grocery run
- What’s In the Bag?: Whether you’re carrying books and baby supplies or enjoying a leisurely stroll through your local farmer’s market, this is a fun way to let people know what’s inside; "This Bag Is Full of Donuts" is an all-time Apolis staff favorite
- Give a Personalized Gift: If you’re giving your bag as a gift, you can customize it to let the recipient know you were thinking of them — whether it's “Sarah’s Bag of Goodies” or “World’s Most Fashionable Grandma”
- Watch: How Your Bag Changes the Lives of 106 Mothers
- Watch: 10 Steps to Make A Market Bag
- Watch: How to Customize Your Bag & Get It Back Around the World in 60 Seconds
Job Creation Results: