Petite Market Bag in Safari
Please check to make sure everything is spelled correctly. Customized items can’t be returned, but are still covered by our product guarantee.
Standard 3-weeks / Rush 10-days (add $2 per unit) Does not include shipping time
Please Review Your Message:
You affirm that your uploaded content does not violate any intellectual property.
You agree to indemnify us from any claim.
- Smaller Market Bag: Made in response to requests for a smaller version of our best-selling market bag, this durable bag is great for picnics, farmers' market expeditions, and more — plus, it can carry at least 100 lbs, if you can cram that much inside ;)
- A Water-Resistant Carryall: With a water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean, spills are not a problem
Manufacturing OriginSaidpur, Bangladesh; finished in California
- Dimensions: 12.5" wide, 9.5" high, 5.5" deep, 3.5" drop, with a 5" x 6" interior pocket — compare the sizes of our different market bags here
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Spot clean, air dry
These bags are currently only available in natural colors with black print, but we hope to add more options soon. Also, please note that since these bags are custom-made to order, they are ineligible for returns (except for issues of quality or craftsmanship, which we'd be happy to remedy ASAP).
- Rep Your Hometown: Use the bag to give a shout-out to your neighborhood or a favorite travel destination, even when you're just on a quick grocery run
- What’s In the Bag?: Whether you’re carrying books and baby supplies or enjoying a leisurely stroll through your local farmer’s market, this is a fun way to let people know what’s inside; "This Bag Is Full of Donuts" is an all-time Apolis staff favorite
- Give a Personalized Gift: Customize a bag as a unique baby shower gift, a bag of day-care essentials with a child's name printed on it, or a travel-ready everyday tote
- Watch: How Your Bag Changes the Lives of 106 Mothers
- Watch: 10 Steps to Make A Market Bag
- Watch: How to Customize Your Bag & Get It Back Around the World in 60 Seconds
Job Creation Results: