Buy More & Save DETAILS
- One Week Only (May 25 – June 2): This tote is only available for one week all year — and a portion of your purchase helps charity: water provide clean drinking water for communities in Nepal!
- Limited Edition: Only 200 units available
- Customize with Handwritten Calligraphy: Featuring beautiful, permanent paint pen lettering by Shinah Chang of Crooked Calligraphy, each bag makes a one-of-a-kind piece of art; customize a max of 9 characters per line
- How to Customize Your Bag Even If You're Not Creative: Take the quiz here, plus we'll send you a 24-hour free shipping code!
- $5 to Charity: Water for Nepal: $5 from each Wine Tote will be donated to build 63 piped systems in Nepal to serve at least 630 people for a lifetime. Learn more about charity: water in Nepal.
Manufacturing OriginSaidpur, Bangladesh
- Dimensions: 15.5" wide, 13" high, 6" deep, 2 interior wine pockets and an additional 7" x 5" inside pocket, with an 11" strap — compare the sizes of our different market bags here
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold at least 135 pounds
Spot clean, air dry
Please note that since these bags are custom-made to order, they are ineligible for returns (except for issues of quality or craftsmanship, which we'd be happy to remedy ASAP).
- Rep Your Hometown: Use the bag to give a shout-out to your neighborhood or a favorite travel destination, even when you're just on a quick grocery run
- What’s In the Bag?: Whether you’re carrying books and baby supplies or enjoying a leisurely stroll through your local farmer’s market, this is a fun way to let people know what’s inside; "This Bag Is Full of Donuts" is an all-time Apolis staff favorite
- Give a Personalized Gift: If you’re giving your bag as a gift, you can customize it to let the recipient know you were thinking of them — whether it's “Sarah’s Bag of Goodies” or “World’s Most Fashionable Grandma”