Please check to make sure everything is spelled correctly. Customized items can’t be returned, but are still covered by our product guarantee.
Made to order. Ships in 14 days.
Please Review Your Message:
Your uploaded content does not violate any intellectual property.
You agree to indemnify us from any claim.
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE DETAILS
Quantity Discounts (Quick tip! You can uniquely customize each bag & add them to your cart. You'll automatically qualify for quantity breaks at checkout.)
More than 50? Go here.
- Customize with Chain-Stitch (Limited Qty: 30): Featuring individually crafted lettering from a local LA artisan, each bag makes a one-of-a-kind piece of art. Customize a max of 15 characters per line — and only via mobile, use ❤ emoji within those 15 characters!
- Your Long-Lasting, Water-Resistant Bag: We believe you want a product of enduring quality, so this bag is made to last — it's strong enough to hold at over 75 lbs, and has a water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The female artisans who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund; read Forbes.com's article on how this approach is changing people's lives, with 614,074 bag owners and counting
Manufacturing OriginSaidpur, Bangladesh; finished in California
- Dimensions: 12.5" wide, 9.5" high, 5.5" deep, 3.5" drop, with a 5" x 6" interior pocket — compare the sizes of our different market bags here
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Spot clean, air dry
These bags are currently only available in natural colors with black print, but we hope to add more options soon. Also, please note that since these bags are custom-made to order, they are ineligible for returns (except for issues of quality or craftsmanship, which we'd be happy to remedy ASAP).
- Rep Your Hometown: Use the bag to give a shout-out to your neighborhood or a favorite travel destination, even when you're just on a quick grocery run
- What’s In the Bag?: Whether you’re carrying books and baby supplies or enjoying a leisurely stroll through your local farmer’s market, this is a fun way to let people know what’s inside; "This Bag Is Full of Donuts" is an all-time Apolis staff favorite
- Give a Personalized Gift: Customize a bag as a unique baby shower gift, a bag of day-care essentials with a child's name printed on it, or a travel-ready everyday tote
- Watch: How Your Bag Changes the Lives of Hundreds of Mothers
- Watch: 10 Steps to Make A Market Bag
- Watch: How to Customize Your Bag & Get It Back Around the World in 60 Seconds
Job Creation Results: