Please Review Your Message
Please check to make sure everything is spelled correctly. Customized items can’t be returned, but are still covered by our product guarantee.
Made to order. Ships in 3 days.
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE DETAILS
Quantity Discounts (Quick tip! You can uniquely customize each bag & add them to your cart. You'll automatically qualify for quantity breaks at checkout.)
More than 50? Go here.
- Your Long-Lasting Bag: We believe you want a product of enduring quality, so this durable bag is made to last and carry over 100 lbs
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The mothers who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund; read Forbes.com's article on how this approach is changing people's lives, with 565,000 bag owners and counting
- A Water-Resistant Carryall: With a water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean, spills are not a problem
- Best-Selling Scent: This cypress wood scent, softened with the sweetness of fig, is designed to remind you of home — no matter where you are
- American-Made: From the amber jar to the soy-based wax and perfume-grade scents, every element of this candle has been carefully selected and is 100% made in the USA
- Long-Lasting: Burns for approximately 20 hours, net wt. 4oz / 115g
Customized Market Bag
Manufacturing OriginSaidpur, Bangladesh
- Dimensions: 13" wide, 18" high, 8" deep, 3.5" drop, with a 6" x 7" inside pocket — compare the sizes of our different market bags here
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold over 100 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Spot clean, air dry
These bags are currently only available in natural colors with black print. Since these bags are custom-made to order, they are ineligible for returns (except for issues of quality or craftsmanship, which we'd be happy to remedy ASAP). Also, please note that the back of the bag contains a factory code indicating where your bag comes from.
Transit Issue Travel Candle
Crafted in California
- Amber glass jar
- Clean-burning coconut wax
- All-natural cotton wick
- Perfume-grade fragrance
Trim wick to ¼” before use, do not leave unattended, glass may become hot to the touch
- How to Customize Your Bag Even If You're Not Creative: Take the quiz here, plus we'll send you a 24-hour free shipping code!
- Rep Your Hometown: Use the bag to give a shout-out to your neighborhood or a favorite travel destination, even when you're just on a quick grocery run
- What’s In the Bag?: Whether you’re carrying books and baby supplies or enjoying a leisurely stroll through your local farmer’s market, this is a fun way to let people know what’s inside; "This Bag Is Full of Donuts" is an all-time Apolis staff favorite
- Give a Personalized Gift: If you’re giving your bag as a gift, you can customize it to let the recipient know you were thinking of them — whether it's “Sarah’s Bag of Goodies” or “World’s Most Fashionable Grandma”
Market Bag Films:
- Watch: How Your Bag Changes the Lives of 106 Mothers
- Watch: 10 Steps to Make A Market Bag
- Watch: How to Customize Your Bag & Get It Around the World in 60 Seconds
Market Bag Job Creation Results:
- Bangladesh Job Creation
- Artisan's Bank Ledger: Annual Profit Dividends & Retirement Fund
- Market Bag City Series: Across 12 Countries
- Apolis' 10-Day Bangladesh Trip Documenting the Moms Behind the Bags