ADD AGAIN & Save up to 20% DETAILS
Quantity Discounts (psst…Uniquely customize each bag & you’ll automatically get the savings at checkout):
- Please note: Due to the nature of authentic indigo, early stages of using your bag -- small amounts of pigment may rub off on other surfaces and/or contents inside the bag. Note this is natural indigo-dye and easy to remove from any surface that the indigo pigment may rub off onto.
- How to Customize Your Bag Even If You're Not Creative: Take the quiz here, plus we'll send you a 24-hour free shipping code!
- Your Long-Lasting Bag is Dipped 4-5x in Natural Indigo: Each bag is dipped at least four times in a plant-based indigo dye to achieve a dark indigo shade — plus, this durable carryall is made to last and can carry over 100 lbs
- A Water-Resistant Carryall: With a water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean, spills are not a problem
Manufacturing OriginSaidpur, Bangladesh
Spot clean, air dry
Since these bags are custom-made to order, they are ineligible for returns (except for issues of quality or craftsmanship, which we'd be happy to remedy ASAP).
- Rep Your Hometown: Use the bag to give a shout-out to your neighborhood or a favorite travel destination, even when you're just on a quick grocery run
- What’s In the Bag?: Whether you’re carrying books and baby supplies or enjoying a leisurely stroll through your local farmer’s market, this is a fun way to let people know what’s inside; "This Bag Is Full of Donuts" is an all-time Apolis staff favorite
- Give a Personalized Gift: If you’re giving your bag as a gift, you can customize it to let the recipient know you were thinking of them — whether it's “Sarah’s Bag of Goodies” or “World’s Most Fashionable Grandma”
- Watch: How Your Bag Changes the Lives of 106 Mothers
- Watch: 10 Steps to Make A Market Bag
- Watch: How to Customize Your Bag & Get It Back Around the World in 60 Seconds
Job Creation Results: