ADD AGAIN & Save up to 20% DETAILS
Quantity Discounts (psst…Uniquely customize each bag & you’ll automatically get the savings at checkout):
- How to Customize Your Bag Even If You're Not Creative: Take the quiz here, plus we'll send you a 24-hour free shipping code!
- Your Water-Resistant Carryall: With a water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean, you can easily carry fresh veggies from your local grocery store or farmers' market— even when they're wet
- Your Long-Lasting Bag: We believe you want a product of enduring quality, so this durable bag is made to last and can carry over 100 lbs
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The mothers who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund; read Forbes.com's article on how this approach is changing people's lives, with 565,000 bag owners and counting
Manufacturing OriginSaidpur, Bangladesh
- Dimensions: 13" wide, 18" high, 8" deep, 3.5" drop, with a 6" x 7" inside pocket — compare the sizes of our different market bags here
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold over 100 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Spot clean, air dry
These bags are currently only available in natural colors with black print, but we hope to add more options soon. Also, please note that since these bags are custom-made to order, they are ineligible for returns (except for issues of quality or craftsmanship, which we'd be happy to remedy ASAP).
- Your Local Farmers' Market: This bag is ideal for visiting your local farmers' market, with a durable interior for holding plenty of fresh fruits, veggies, and handmade knick-knacks. Give a shout-out to your favorite market, like "Union Square Greenmarket, NYC"
- Your Friendly Grocery Reminder: You know that one grocery item you always forget when you're out shopping? Customize your bag with a reminder that will travel with you whenever you head to the market. Our fave: "Milk for Baby, Wine for Mama"
- Rep Your Hometown: Use the bag to give a shout-out to your neighborhood (e.g. "Sunset Park, Brooklyn, NY") and show some hometown love no matter where you go
- Watch: How Your Bag Changes the Lives of 106 Mothers
- Watch: 10 Steps to Make A Market Bag
- Watch: How to Customize Your Bag & Get It Back Around the World in 60 Seconds
Job Creation Results: