Please check to make sure everything is spelled correctly. Customized items can’t be returned, but are still covered by our product guarantee.
Made to order. Ships in 3 days.
Please Review Your Message:
Your uploaded content does not violate any intellectual property.
You agree to indemnify us from any claim.
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE DETAILS
Quantity Discounts (Quick tip! You can uniquely customize each bag & add them to your cart. You'll automatically qualify for quantity breaks at checkout.)
More than 50? Go here.
- Available only through Dec. 15th: This tote is only available for a few days for the rest of 2019 — and $5 of your purchase helps charity: water provide clean drinking water for communities in Nepal!
- Limited Edition: Only 65 units available
- How to Customize Your Bag Even If You're Not Creative: Take the quiz here, plus we'll send you a 24-hour free shipping code!
- Your Long-Lasting, Water-Resistant Bag: We believe you want a product of enduring quality, so this bag is made to last — it's strong enough to hold at over 100 lbs, and has a water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The female artisans who handcraft your eco-friendly bag receive Fair Trade-certified wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund; read Forbes.com's article on how this approach is changing people's lives, with 500,000 bag owners and counting
- Please Note: Due to the nature of authentic indigo, small amounts of pigment may rub off on other surfaces and/or contents inside the bag
Manufacturing OriginSaidpur, Bangladesh
- Dimensions: 15.5" wide, 13" high, 6" deep, 2 interior wine pockets and an additional 7" x 5" inside pocket, with an 11" strap — compare the sizes of our different market bags here
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold at least 135 pounds
Spot clean, air dry
These bags are currently only available in natural colors with black print, but we hope to add more options soon. Also, please note that since these bags are custom-made to order, they are ineligible for returns (except for issues of quality or craftsmanship, which we'd be happy to remedy ASAP).
- Rep Your Hometown: Use the bag to give a shout-out to your neighborhood or a favorite travel destination, even when you're just on a quick grocery run
- What’s In the Bag?: Whether you’re carrying books and baby supplies or enjoying a leisurely stroll through your local farmer’s market, this is a fun way to let people know what’s inside; "This Bag Is Full of Donuts" is an all-time Apolis staff favorite
- Give a Personalized Gift: If you’re giving your bag as a gift, you can customize it to let the recipient know you were thinking of them — whether it's “Sarah’s Bag of Goodies” or “World’s Most Fashionable Grandma”