Buy More & Save DETAILS
- How to Customize Your Bag Even If You're Not Creative: Take the quiz here, plus we'll send you a 24-hour free shipping code!
- Your Long-Lasting, Stress-Reducing Carryall: This durable bag helps you manage your busy life, providing a reliable way to carry everything you need for the day (over 100 lbs) — plus, it's made to last at least 8 years
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The mothers who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund; read Forbes.com's article on how this approach is changing people's lives, with 500,000 bag owners and counting
- A Water-Resistant Carryall: With a water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean, spills are not a problem
Manufacturing OriginSaidpur, Bangladesh
- Dimensions: 13" wide, 18" high, 8" deep, 3.5" drop, with a 6" x 7" inside pocket — compare the sizes of our different market bags here
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold at least 135 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Spot clean, air dry
These bags are currently only available in natural colors with black print, but we hope to add more options soon. Also, please note that since these bags are custom-made to order, they are ineligible for returns (except for issues of quality or craftsmanship, which we'd be happy to remedy ASAP).
- Your Personal Theme or Slogan: Wherever you take the bag, it's an opportunity to remind yourself of the attitude you want to foster in your daily life — whether that's "Always Be Kind" or "Eat More Pizza"
- Keep It Simple: Your personalized bag doesn't have to make a grand statement or clever reference. It can be as simple as "My Bag of Stuff" — and still be sure to bring a smile to someone's day
- Mom Motivation: This bag is built to hold over 100 lbs of toys, kid books, baby supplies, and more, making it especially useful for the daily challenges of motherhood. Customize it with a choice phrase — one of our faves is "Mommin' Ain't Easy"
- Watch: How Your Bag Changes the Lives of 106 Mothers
- Watch: 10 Steps to Make A Market Bag
- Watch: How to Customize Your Bag & Get It Back Around the World in 60 Seconds
Job Creation Results: