Please Review Your Message
Please check to make sure everything is spelled correctly. Customized items can’t be returned, but are still covered by our product guarantee.
Made to order. Ships in 3 days.
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE DETAILS
Quantity Discounts (Quick tip! You can uniquely customize each bag & add them to your cart. You'll automatically qualify for quantity breaks at )
- Available One Day Only (August 4th): This tote is only available for 24 hours for the rest of 2019 — and $5 of your purchase helps charity: water provide clean drinking water for communities in Nepal!
- How to Customize Your Bag Even If You're Not Creative: Take the quiz here, plus we'll send you a 24-hour free shipping code!
- $5 to Charity: Water for Nepal: $5 from each Wine Tote will be donated to help build piped systems in Nepal to serve people for a lifetime. Learn more about charity: water in Nepal.
- Long Handle & Water-Resistant Carryall: Long, vegetable-tanned leather handles with two water-resistant interior wine bottle pockets make for a smooth over-the-shoulder carryall that's easy to wipe clean
- Dimensions: 15.5" wide, 13" high, 6" deep, 2 interior wine pockets and an additional 7" x 5" inside pocket, with an 11" strap — compare the sizes of our different market bags here
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold at least 135 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Spot clean, air dry
These bags are currently only available in natural colors with black print, but we hope to add more options soon. Also, please note that since these bags are custom-made to order, they are ineligible for returns (except for issues of quality or craftsmanship, which we'd be happy to remedy ASAP).
- Rep Your Hometown: Use the tote to give a shout-out to your neighborhood or a favorite travel destination, even when you're just on a quick grocery run
- What’s In the Bag?: Whether you’re carrying picnic supplies or enjoying a leisurely stroll through your local farmer’s market, this is a fun way to let people know what’s inside; "This Bag Is Full of Donuts" is an all-time Apolis staff favorite
- Give a Personalized Gift: If you’re giving your bag as a gift, you can customize it to let the recipient know you were thinking of them — whether it's “Sarah’s Bag of Goodies” or “World’s Most Fashionable Grandma”