Please check to make sure everything is spelled correctly. Customized items can’t be returned, but are still covered by our product guarantee.
Delivery: 3-weeks Does not include shipping time
Please Review Your Message:
You affirm that your uploaded content does not violate any intellectual property.
You agree to indemnify us from any claim.
- How to Customize Your Bag Even If You're Not Creative: Take the quiz here, plus we'll send you a 24-hour free shipping code!
- Choose Your Own Handle: This eye-catching black bag comes with two vegetable-tanned handles (one long & adjustable, one short) that will both age to a golden brown over time — the long-handle option can easily be swapped out as needed, so whether you want to carry the bag with your hands or throw it over your shoulder, you're covered
- Your Long-Lasting, Water-Resistant Bag: We believe you want a product of enduring quality, so this tote is made to last — it's strong enough to hold over 100 lbs, and has a water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The female artisans who handcraft your eco-friendly bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund; read Forbes.com's article on how this approach is changing people's lives, with 565,000 bag owners and counting
Manufacturing OriginSaidpur, Bangladesh
- Adjustable, Long, Vegetable-Tanned Leather Strap: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets — 0.75" width leather, 38" fully vertical strap, 19" drop, 1/8" thick leather (8oz weight)
- Short, Vegetable-Tanned Leather Strap: 0.75" width leather, 3.5" drop, 1/8" thick leather (8oz weight)
- Dimensions of Bag: 13" wide, 18" high, 8" deep, with a 6" x 7" inside pocket — compare the sizes of our different market bags here
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold over 100 pounds
Spot clean, air dry
Please note that since these bags are custom-made to order, they are ineligible for returns (except for issues of quality or craftsmanship, which we'd be happy to remedy ASAP).
- Rep Your Hometown: Use the bag to give a shout-out to your neighborhood or a favorite travel destination, even when you're just on a quick grocery run
- What’s In the Bag?: Whether you’re carrying books and baby supplies or enjoying a leisurely stroll through your local farmer’s market, this is a fun way to let people know what’s inside; "This Bag Is Full of Donuts" is an all-time Apolis staff favorite
- Give a Personalized Gift: If you’re giving your bag as a gift, you can customize it to let the recipient know you were thinking of them — whether it's “Sarah’s Bag of Goodies” or “World’s Most Fashionable Grandma”
- Watch: How Your Bag Changes the Lives of 106 Mothers
- Watch: 10 Steps to Make A Market Bag
- Watch: How to Customize Your Bag & Get It Back Around the World in 60 Seconds
Job Creation Results: