Please check to make sure everything is spelled correctly. Customized items can’t be returned, but are still covered by our product guarantee.
Made to order. Ships in 3 days.
Please Review Your Message:
You affirm that your uploaded content does not violate any intellectual property.
You agree to indemnify us from any claim.
- Your Waterproof, Plastic-Free Carryall: With a waterproof interior that's easy to wipe clean, you can easily carry fresh veggies from your local grocery store or farmers' market— even when they're dripping wet
- Your Long-Lasting Bag: We believe you want a product of enduring quality, so this durable bag is made to last at least 8 years and carry over 100 lbs
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The mothers who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund; read Forbes.com's article on how this approach is changing people's lives, with 180,000 bags and counting
- Dimensions: 13" wide, 18" high, 8" deep, with a 6" x 7" inside pocket
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Waterproof Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold at least 135 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Spot clean, air dry
Please note that since these bags are custom-made to order, they are ineligible for returns (except for issues of quality or craftsmanship, which we'd be happy to remedy ASAP).
- Your Local Farmers' Market: This bag is ideal for visiting your local farmers' market, with a durable interior for holding plenty of fresh fruits, veggies, and handmade knick-knacks. Give a shout-out to your favorite market, like "Union Square Greenmarket, NYC"
- Your Friendly Grocery Reminder: You know that one grocery item you always forget when you're out shopping? Customize your bag with a reminder that will travel with you whenever you head to the market. Our fave: "Milk for Baby, Wine for Mama"
- Rep Your Hometown: Use the bag to give a shout-out to your neighborhood (e.g. "Sunset Park, Brooklyn, NY") and show some hometown love no matter where you go
- Watch: How Your Bag Changes the Lives of 106 Mothers
- Watch: 10 Steps to Make A Market Bag
- Watch: How to Customize Your Bag & Get It Around the World in 60 Seconds
Job Creation Results: